Reasons Your Tooth Pain
Can you imagine how hard is to experience the tooth pain? Anyone who has experienced the pain knows the sooner it can be recovered, the better it would be. Feeling pain in teeth is common, but if it becomes severe it needs to be addressed and can be the indication of any problem. If your teeth hurt, it is better to consult your dentist. They can diagnose it and devise a solution for the frustrating teeth pain you have. Find out the reasons that cause teeth pain
We cannot point out what causes pain in the teeth; it can be due to several reasons. Here you can find out some of the common reasons that cause tooth pain.
- Cavity: A cavity is simply decayed in your tooth due to bacteria. It can create sensitivity that results in tooth pain. Cavities are easiest to manage when they are small and the tooth can be saved.
- Damaged or Lost Filling: Sometimes a filling can fall out or be damaged, which will cause issues with your bite, leading to pain. A visit to your dentist can determine what needs to be done to eliminate the pain.
- Teeth grinding: Do you feel a pressure on your teeth during the day or use to wake up with a painful jaw? It is an indication that you are grinding the teeth at night. A dentist can advise you the best solution to help your teeth from excess wear and tear.
- Swollen teeth: Swelling of the tooth happens when there is an infection at the root. It can be highly painful and the dentist can administer antibiotics to get rid of the pain and to get treated. Making any treatment delay can lead to widespread infection.
- The growth of wisdom teeth: When the wisdom teeth begin to grow, you feel tremendous pain followed by swelling, jaw stiffness and all. After the examination, your dentist determines if the teeth should be removed or to be allowed to grow.
- Sensitivity to temperature: When the underlying layer of the tooth is affected due to gum issue or cracks in the enamel, your teeth may become susceptible to both of the hot and cold conditions.
- Teeth Whitening: Most people will feel some discomfort after a professional teeth-whitening treatment, but the pain should resolve within a day. Plan a visit to your dentist if it is too painful or challenging.
Now, it’s the situation to care the most when any of these conditions are affected by your teeth badly. Doesn’t matter what could be the reason behind the damage to your teeth. You can avail the expert consultation in Lakewood Dental Smile in Dearborn, Michigan when you are experiencing the pain. They will help you to unearth the reason behind it and help you find the most needed relief, quickly.