Crowns & Bridges
Confident and Complete Smiles
Crowns and bridges are dental restorations that, along with dental implants, replace the form and function of missing natural teeth. At Is Dental Care, these unsightly gaps that were once a part of your smile (because of missing teeth) are solved with the help of dental crowns and dental bridges attached to dental implants. A dental crown is a cap that is used to cover a decayed or damaged tooth; this dental restoration is also used in combination with a dental implant to provide missing teeth solutions.
A dental bridge is ideal for replacing several missing teeth, and is attached to implants that are securely embedded into the jawbone. Crowns and bridges with dental implants are ideal solutions for missing teeth. If you have one single tooth missing, you can replace the form and function of that tooth with a dental implant and a dental crown. Several missing teeth can be addressed with a dental bridge attached to dental implants, so that you will not have to deal with the problems caused by missing teeth.
Confident and Complete Smiles with Crowns & Bridges
It is best to get dental implants with a dental crown or a dental bridge soon after losing your natural teeth, to prevent the onset of bone deterioration. Getting crowns and bridges immediately after tooth loss will also spare you from the discomfort and embarrassment of being toothless.
What Can Crowns & Bridges Do for Me?
- Crowns and bridges will vastly improve your appearance because they fill out the gaps caused by missing teeth. You will have more confidence to smile knowing that your teeth look complete and healthy.
- A dental crown and a dental bridge will make your speech normal again, without the lisping sounds made by tooth loss.
- Crowns & bridges, with the help of dental implants, prevent the onset of jawbone deterioration.
You can download new Registration Form and Acknowledgement of Receipt of Notice of Privacy Practices Form from here.
What’s Involved in Crowns & Bridges?
- An impression of the prepared tooth, along with the opposite jaw, will be taken to guide the creation of a dental crown.
- A dental crown treatment can also start with the implant being attached to the jawbone. After a healing period has passed, the crown can then be attached to the implant, bridging the gap that a missing tooth has caused. The crown resembles the appearance of the surrounding teeth, making the smile look very natural even with the dental restoration in place.
- A dental bridge, attached to dental implants, replace the form and function of missing teeth. Once the dental implants are attached to the jawbone, the dental bridge can be attached to the titanium screws to complete your smile once more. A dental bridge can also be attached to neighbouring teeth even without the attachment to implants.
Am I Suitable for Crowns & Bridges?
Crowns and bridges are suitable for you if you have missing teeth. You are suitable for a dental crown treatment if you want to replace the form and function of a missing tooth with a dental implant and a crown. Bridges, on the other hand, are better alternatives if you are missing several teeth located beside one another.
Our Dental Treatments
Make Your Dream Smile A Reality!
Call us or Book Your Appointment Today.
Find the reviews and testimonials from our patients regarding Lakewood Dental Smile.
“A very wonderful environment! The staff are really nice and the Dr. Atoui gives much attention to help his patients. I got two of my wisdom teeth removed and the process was almost painless. As the whole process was well explained beforehand by the doctor, I had little anxiety about the surgery. He also did a few wellness checks in the days following the surgery. He really cares for his patients.”